Rhenium recycling “made in Germany”
Buss & Buss Spezialmetalle has developed a variety of processes to efficiently recycle rhenium scrap and reintroduce it into the raw material cycle as pure rhenium and its compounds.
In order to successfully recycle rhenium, we are operating under strict regulations and our own quality standards, which are documented and continuously being optimised by ISO certification.
Which rhenium scrap can be recycled?
- Pellets, sputtering targets
- Punching waste, sheet metal
- Rods, broken, sinter residues, rhenium powder
- Rhenium alloys
- Nickel-based alloys containing rhenium (Superalloys)
- Tungsten rhenium (WRe, WMoRe)
- Molybdenum rhenium (MoRe)
- Ammonium perrhenate (APR)
In addition to rhenium recycling, we also offer innovative processes and decades of know-how:
In all recycling processes, we as the executing company ensure that our customers receive metals of the highest purity. Through our end-to-end value chain from acceptance through recycling to the sale of pure metal, we can ensure that our metals meet all the requirements of current processing.